Foundations of Project Management for the Electrical Trade
IEC National Live In-Person Training Course
IEC National is offering a live, in-person training course, “Foundations of Project Management for the Electrical Trade”.
This course is presented in six sessions over three consecutive days. Each session consists of 3.5 hours of instruction covering the four major divisions of the Project Life Cycle:
- Project Acquisition and Initiation
- Project Planning
- Project Execution
- Project Completion and Close-out
The Course Objectives are to:
- Identify hard and soft skills necessary to effectively manage projects.
- Assess/evaluate current skill set to determine strengths and weaknesses.
- Provide resources and activities that will challenge participants as they develop/improve necessary skills.
To participate in offering this training course to your members, fill out the request form below.