Belean Getachew has been serving IEC for 14 years. She graduated from Virginia State University with a bachelor’s degree in Information Systems and Decision Science and Photography in 2004. Belean served as Membership Coordinator, Director of Membership, and now in her current position as Data Analyst. She believes data is a very important and powerful component of any business. Belean also believes the best part of working at IEC is connecting and building friendships.
One thing you don’t know about Belean
She ran track and field throughout high school and college.
Contact for assistance with:
- Clearinghouse for the collection, analysis, and dissemination of information
- Leads data management, data analysis, and business intelligence capabilities to inform IEC-wide decision making
- Supports policy development and resources allocation with robust predictive analysis and forecasting capabilities that are uniquely position to inform board decision
- Manages IEC association management online tool
- Manages myelectriccareer.com database
- Undertakes data profiling to gain key insight and guide future acquisition and retention strategies
- Develops and implements regular reporting across key performance metrics outlined in Vision 2025
- Support national and chapter level membership departments to develop prospect lists to increase membership