Welcome to IEC's Podcast series, The Electrical Current
IEC National is evolving our digital efforts with this latest project! Join CEO Spenser Villwock as he interviews the leaders of the electrical industry. During these brief interviews, you wil get to know them on a more personal level and get a glimpse into their successes. Each interview is theme focused of how IEC has played a pivotal role in professional careers.
- #051 - Brian Inskeep, President and Founder of InPwr, Inc.
- #050 - David Jones, Area Sales for QED, a Sonepar Company
- #049 - Thomas Domitrovich, Vice President of Technical Sales at EATON Corporation
- #048 - Cindy Regier, Executive Director of IEC Oregon
- #047 - Mark Milke, AVP of Construction Segment at CNA Insurance
- #046 - Andrew Monson, Leadman/Journeyman at King’s Electric Service
- #045 - David Henry, General Manager of Namaste Solar
- #044 - Gordan Stewart, General Manager of Joe Swartz Electric
- #043 - Mark Gillespie, President of TMI Solutions
- #042 - Jerry Thomas, Executive Director of IEC Dallas
- #041 - Bruce Seilhammer, Electrical Group Manager at SECCŌ
- #040 - Mark Kredit, President of Kredit Electric