Make Safety Your Top Priority
Join the electrical industry’s leading safety experts for the inaugural IEC Safety Summit, August 25-26 at the Eaton Experience Center in Houston. Building a world-class safety culture is a top priority for all industry professionals, and the Summit will explore the integration of safety compliance into the culture of our businesses.
Learn from leading industry experts through a wide variety of cutting-edge breakout sessions, inspiring keynote addresses, and a tour of the Eaton facility, and network and socialize with your fellow professionals during the first-night welcome reception.
If you had registered for the IEC Safety Summit in April, before it was postponed to August, here’s what you need to know:
- As an IEC Safety Summit registrant, we hope you can join us on August 25-26! Your registration will be honored on the new dates, and you do not need to take any action at this time.
- If you can’t attend on August 25-26, you can cancel without a cancellation fee. Simply send a quick email to email@example.com to let us know you won’t be able to join us. All cancellations must be submitted 30 days prior to the new event date, or by July 25.
- If you’ve booked your hotel and will attend in August, no action is needed at this time. The hotel is moving our block to August and we’re working with them to re-register those who had booked their rooms. If any action is needed on your part, we’ll let you know.
- If you’ve booked your hotel and will not be able to attend in August, please call the hotel to cancel your reservation at (281) 875-2222
- If you haven’t booked your room, you may book it as part of the new August block.
IEC National would also like to thank the summit sponsor: