Please follow the instructions and guidelines below to submit your proposal.
- Access the speaker proposal submission site.
- Login or create an account to get started.
- Once logged in to your profile, click "Create Proposal" to start your submission.
- Enter all of the required information on each tab and finalize your submission. There are six (6) required fields that must be completed before submitting a proposal. Be prepared to enter information into each of the following fields:
- Biographical Information (including any co-presenters)
- Session Information
- Content and Target Audience
- Room Set-Up and Audio Visual
- Video Sample (All first time IEC speakers are required to submit a video.)
- Speaking Fee
- Proposals must be finalized and submitted online on or before 11:59 PM EDT on February 26, 2020. IEC does not accept late submissions.
- You may identify up to three (3) co-presenters, in addition to the primary presenter, for each proposal. You must include the following information for the primary presenter and each co-presenter at the time you submit your proposal:
- First and last name
- Job title
- E-mail address
- You must be available to present at any of the following times:
- Thursday, October 29, 7:30 a.m.–11:00 a.m.
- Friday, October 30, 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.
- Once you submit a proposal, you will not be able to make edits or changes. If you need to modify or cancel a proposal after submitting, please contact email@example.com.
- All submitters will receive an email notification confirming submission and whether his or her proposal has been accepted or declined.
- We suggest you keep a copy of your proposal(s) for your records. IEC will not send you a copy of your proposal(s).
- By submitting, you affirm that you own or otherwise have the right to use the proposed content. You further affirm that you have the right to give consent to publish the content.
- By submitting a proposal, you grant IEC permission to share your presentation with IEC Convention & Expo attendees.
Contact Patrick Merkel, Director of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.