Ready for a southern oasis? Your home away from home will be the Hilton New Orleans Riverside – the center of everything New Orleans has to offer. With the banks of the Mississippi as a backdrop and the Warehouse and Arts District as your neighborhood, immerse yourself in the incredible flavors of creole and cajun cuisine, listen to world-renowned live music, ride a streetcar, and get to know the vibrant culture and excitement of the Big Easy as you explore the historic French Quarter and Bourbon Street.
Here are just a few of the amazing amenities you’ll experience at the Hilton New Orleans Riverside:
- Walking distance to the Convention Center, French Quarter, and Jackson Square
- Amazing downtown or Mississippi River views from upper floor rooms
- Drago's Restaurant, Riverblends Café, Spirits Bar, and Public Belt serving authentic New Orleans dishes
- Two outdoor pools
- Health Club by Hilton Fitness Facility
- Spacious, quiet guest rooms including HDTVs and mini-fridges.
Room rate is $229 per night for 2 Queen beds or 1 King bed.
Travel to the Hotel
IEC recommends flying into Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport, a short 25-minute drive to the convention hotel.
Driving from the airport
Take Interstate-10 Downtown/East/Slidell. Exit at Poydras St. Turn right onto Poydras St. and follow Poydras south to its end at the hotel's front circle drive entrance.
Limousine 115.00 USD
Super Shuttle 24.00 USD
Taxi 36.00 USD
Rental Car Prices vary