2019 Call for Presentations
IEC Convention & Expo 2019
Call for Presentations
Call for Presentations has closed.
WHO IS THE IEC?
IEC National is a nonprofit trade association federation with 50 educational campuses and affiliate IEC local chapters across the country. IEC represents more than 3,300 member businesses throughout the United States and educates more than 12,000 electricians and systems professionals each year through its exceptional training programs. IEC contractor member companies are responsible for more than $8.5B in gross revenue annually.
WHO ARE YOU SPEAKING TO?
Leading industry professionals from all 50-states including business owners; senior employees; and other key professionals in small, medium, and large electrical and systems contracting businesses.
WHO ARE YOU?
You are a passionate professional helping others be more successful in the electrical and systems contracting industry. You have innovative, game-changing solutions and messages that you want to share with others. You are an exciting, dynamic speaker committed to delivering a program to top leaders in the national contracting scene.
TIMELINE AND EVALUATION CRITERIA
Once your proposal is fully completed, please submit your presentation through our online submission form. If submitting multiple presentations, you are required to fill out a new form for each proposal. Each proposal must include:
- Presentation Description - a paragraph describing your presentation
- Learning Objectives - specific knowledge or skills that attendees will acquire from your presentation
- Presentation Outline - exact issues to be covered
- Speaker(s) Profile - what qualifies you to speak on this subject
- Headshot - the headshot will only be used in promotional material if the proposal is selected and will not be used in the selection process
PLEASE NOTE: Upon acceptance, IEC may modify the presentation title and description to fit format guidelines for marketing materials.
Thank you for your interest in helping us lead the electrical and systems contracting industries to a brighter and more prosperous future!