Proposals must be finalized and submitted online on or before 11:59 p.m. EDT on February 24, 2021. Late submissions will not be accepted.
You may submit up to three (3) proposals per individual. Proposals may be withdrawn in order to submit another proposal.
- There are six required fields that must be completed before submitting a proposal. Be prepared to enter the following information.
- Biographical Information
- Session Information
- Content and Target Audience
- Room Set-Up and Audio Visual
- Video Sample (All first time IEC speakers are required to submit a video)
- Speaking Fee
- You may identify up to three co-presenters, in addition to the primary presenter, for each proposal. You must include the following information for the primary presenter and each co-presenter at the time you submit your proposal:
- First and last name
- Job title
- E-mail address
- You must be available to present at any of the following times:
- Thursday, October 7, 7:30 a.m. – 11 a.m.
- Friday, October 8, 1 p.m. – 5 p.m.
- Once you submit a proposal, you will not be able to make edits or changes. If you need to modify or cancel a proposal after submitting it, please contact email@example.com.
- All submitters will receive an email notification confirming submission and whether the proposal has been accepted or declined.
- We suggest you keep a copy of your proposal(s) for your records. IEC will not send you a copy of your proposal(s).
- By submitting, you affirm that you own or otherwise have the right to use the proposed content. You further affirm that you have the right to give consent to publish the content.
By submitting a proposal, you grant IEC permission to share your presentation with IEC Convention & Expo attendees.
Contact Patrick Merkel, Director of Education, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your interest in helping us lead the electrical and systems contracting industries to a brighter and more prosperous future!