IEC National Emerging Leaders Award
The IEC National Emerging Leaders Award recognizes IEC members, industry partners, and staff who have made an impact on the electrical industry. An emerging leader is an individual engaged in taking action to influence the electrical industry through personal and professional leadership development. The next generation of electrical professionals is taking the industry by storm and are set to lead us into a new era.
Nominees will be judged based on the following criteria:
• How has this person contributed to their company and/or community?
• How is the person developing as a leader?
• What leadership qualities do you see in this person?
• What has this person done to further membership growth in our industry?
• How has this person impacted their industry?
• What associations, boards, or groups does this person participate in? How active are they in the industry?
• Provide an example of how the candidate has excelled.
• Up to three testimonials.
Remember, the deadline to submit a nomination is July 15, 2020.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact IEC National at email@example.com or (703) 549-7351.