IEC National Awards & Contests
Become an IEC Award Winner Today!
Submit your nomination in our brand new online platform
Receiving an IEC National Award is a tremendous achievement, and we urge members and chapters to take advantage of this significant opportunity for visible and tangible recognition. Be appreciated by your peers for your accomplishments and a job well done.
Learn more about all of our awards by downloading the 2018 Awards Brochure. Then get started with your submission on our new, easy to use online awards platform. The online platform supports every award category except for the SPARK Awards. Learn more about the SPARK Awards and submission details by clicking here.
Don't have time to finish it in one sitting? No worries, you can continue to access and edit your submissions up to the awards deadline.
Awards Deadline: The deadline for all submissions is 11:59 p.m. EDT on July 15, 2018.
- Achievement Awards
- Chapter Awards
- Emerging Leaders
- Excellence in Electrical Construction Awards
- Individual Awards
- Safety Awards
- SPARK Awards
Award Winners Receive:
- recognition at IEC Convention & Expo 2018;
- a professional-quality award for display;
- a press release (optional) to share with local media;
- an electronic “Winner” icon to use on websites or other digital media;
- a featured article in Insights, IEC Extension, and other applicable IEC publications; and
- recognition on the IEC National website.
Additionally, recipients of Excellence in Electrical Construction Awards will receive a full-size, 24 x 36” poster shipped to their office to match the one that will hang in the IEC National office.
If you have any questions, please contact the National Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.