Hotel and Travel
Phoenix Convention Center
100 N 3rd St.
Official Headquarters Hotel
Room rate: $209 per night, plus tax.
The headquarters hotel for IECCon17 is the Hyatt Regency Phoenix. The Hyatt Regency hotel is situated in the center of this cosmopolitan city, and offers an urban oasis of comfort and tranquility. Conveniently located just across the street from the Phoenix Convention Center and within walking distance to many popular attractions, the Hyatt Regency hotel gives you easy access to the best that Phoenix has to offer.
The IEC group rate for the hotels end on October 2, 2017. If you have any questions about the hotels, please contact us at email@example.com.
Housing for IECCon17 should be made directly with the official convention hotel: Hyatt Regency Phoenix. Booking outside the IECCon17 hotel block will potentially expose you to nonexistent reservations and the possibility of unauthorized charges on your and/or your guests' credit cards. If room reservations are booked with other “Housing Companies,” there is a risk you will be scammed.
Things to See and Do in Phoenix
Transportation From the Airport to the Hotel
The hotel are located approximately 4 miles from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport.
Hyatt Regency Phoenix
122 N 2nd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85004
Hyatt Regency Phoenix is pleased to offer guests the convenience of covered self and valet parking, with in and out privileges.
- Overnight Valet Parking – $33 per 24 hours
- Short Term Valet Hourly Parking Rates
- 0-3 hours-$15
- 3-6 hours-$20
- 6 hours or more-$33
- Overnight Self-Parking via the Front Desk – $23 with in-out privileges, charged to your room
Parking is available at the Regency Parking Garage located adjacent to the hotel. Regency Garage entrance is located just south of Hyatt Regency Phoenix on North 2nd Street; clearance of 6 feet, 3 inches.
- AAA Transportation - AAA Yellow Cab Rates to the airport are $15.00 and $17.00 from the airport to the hotel (4-person max). AAA offers sedans, SUV's, and group transportation on request. Reservations are recommended
- Super Shuttle - Rates to and from the airport $13 each way per passenger. Guests may proceed directly to the hotel pickup area outside the baggage claim. Super Shuttle is available 24 hours a day, runs constantly, on demand. Reservations required
- Valley Metro Light Rail - Proceed to Ground Transportation. Board the PHX Airport Shuttle or the Phoenix Sky Train to the Valley Metro Light Rail Board the Metro Light Rail toward Montebello. De-board at the Washington/3rd Street Station. Hyatt Regency Phoenix is one block north of the Metro Light Rail. The cost is $2 per ride or an all-day pass of $4. Should you require additional assistance, please do not hesitate to inquire with the concierge before your arrival
- Uber Arizona - Uber Arizona offers services to and from Hyatt Regency Phoenix. Guests can arrange for transportation to various attractions throughout the valley and to and from Sky Harbor International airport